Strommsarnac

Default Can a Word document have two layers and print one or both?

I'm trying to setup a Word document such that I can have two sets of
information on it. I want to be able to print one copy of the document
with only one set of information. I also want to be able to print
another copy with both sets of information.

Take the following for an example.

WORD DOC.
1. What's the answer to life, the universe and everything?
Answer: 42

So, when I print a copy for my students, only the questions print.
Then, when I print my "master" copy, everything prints.

I know I can do this with Pagemaker, but I'm required to use WORD docs.

Thanks for the help.
Stromm.

Claudia

If you are only providing hard copies to your students, you can key the
change it to hidden in the font format, or select format - font - hidden
before you start keying the responses). Check the "Include Hidden Text" box
in your Print Options. Uncheck it when you print your students' copies. Also,
be sure you have the "Hidden Text" box checked in your View Options when
you're working with your document.

Claudia