Cloud

Default Layout changes after opening file

About 10 seconds after I open one particiular word document, the entire
layout changes. The entire page is offset to the left by about 1.5 inches.
When I print the page it is shortened with the page number up from the bottom
by 4 inches. I have set the page defaults for the entire documents with the
proper margins but it reverts to this strange format anyway. Setting a left
gutter helps but there seems to be some other problems that I am not aware of.

Thanks for your help.

The document contains tracked changes or comments and is being printed with
"markup." Either accept the changes/delete the comments, or select Final
(rather than Final Showing Markup) view on the Reviewing toolbar; when
printing, either print from Final view or explicitly select "Document"
rather than "Document showing markup" in the Print dialog.