Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steve-cmfi group Steve-cmfi group is offline

Default mail merge data into multiple documents

I have one excel file. I will include a cell in the excel file as a flag for
match to a specific word document. I have different word documents
(letters)-up to 6 word documents. I wish to sort the excel database through
my mailing software(BCC) export a finished database to be mail merged into 6
different letters. John Doe-flag 1-to letter number1. Mary Doe-flag 2 to
letter number 2. Bart Jones-flag 3-to letter number 3. Karen Smith-flag
1 to letter number 1. Bob Hines-flag 6 to letter number 6. Etc. until the
entire database is merged. I would appreciate any help that I can get. Have
a great day.

Steve, DM Div cmfi group, Inc.