BIG AL 1968 BIG AL 1968 is offline
Junior Member

Default multiple TOC.

Good afternoon,

I am currently creating a document that has 26 TOC's and I need to add more. the problem I have is the I have exhausted the A-Z for f number with the field entry.
How can I add more than 26 TOC's to the document?

I am insertingquick partsfieldsTC

I have tried ZA and AA but only finds the Z and A of each entry.

I am using
Alan