Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IMaPC IMaPC is offline

Default How to display what line # you are working on in WORD newest vs.

My previous version of Word showed what line # you were working on (lower
left corner by word count/page #). Is this feature avaiable on new word
version or is there someway to find out "what line I'm working on??". THANKS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Right-click a blank area of the status bar (the bottom of the Word window)
and click "Line number" to turn it on. Also look at the other items on that
menu that can be displayed.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman