Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
juliajulia

Default signatures in outlook

I have a signature that I made in Outlook. It uses one color (purple) for
the first two lines, then another color (blue) for the next 5 or 6 lines and
then goes back to purple for the last line.

The problem I'm having is when I forward a message that was sent to me,
instead of the signature using the separate colors, it has all lines in blue.
Any ideas of why this might be happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

You might want to post this in the Outlook forum, but you can also do this:

Tools | Options | Mail Format | Stationery and Fonts | Fonts and make
changes there. I hope this has been helpful to you.