Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Curtis Stevens Curtis Stevens is offline

Default Mail merge from two different tables, multiple records in sub tabl

I have one main table and one sub table with a relationship. The sub table
has all the owners listed, so each record in the main table can have more
than one owner or record in the sub related table.

But when I use mail merge, you use the name of the fields from the tables,
but for my sub table, there is just one set of fields, multiple records to
represent each record or owner. How do you get his to work when trying to
merge TWO owners into an application?

If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks
Curtis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Word isn't designed to do this - if possible, use a report generator that
is, such as the one in Access.

otherwise, see the following articles for ways to approach the problem

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

and/or

Peter Jamieson