Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eugene Eugene is offline

Default msword disappears

msword disappears when I minimise with no open document and later try to
maxmise/restore the program? Does anyuone know how to solve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Could be a variation of the issue described in
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555169 "WD: Word Quits
Unexpectedly When Selecting a Document from the Windows Taskbar".