Mike Kline

Default Documents Linked with Include Text does not update Pictures

Hi There!

I'm writing a large document and I have several smaller documents linked
together in one master document using IncludeText field. But when I update
the field in the master document, the pictures are not updated.

i.e. I have graphs inserted as pictures all over my smaller documents and
after I've changed the some of the graph picture, none of them get updated
in the master document and Word is still showing the old pictures. I update
the fields and it doesn't work, I tried completely deleting the field and
re-inserting it and still the graph pictures does not get updated!!!

Please help!!!

Thank you all in advance!!

MK

Graham Mayor

Provided the included document with the revised picture is saved and you are
not using a \! switch on the includetext field, there is no reason why when
you update the field the revised document should not be placed.

Mike Kline wrote:
[...]

How do I convert imaged documents to word text? RMaurer Microsoft Word Help 2 February 13th 05 08:45 PM
Mirror Text Box [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 January 24th 05 08:02 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 6th 05 12:23 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 07:17 PM