Charlie

Default Where do I find the "WORK" command for commonly used folders?

This is an undocumented goodie from MS that allows you to click on "WORK" and
add often used files to the command. When needed you just click WORK and then
click on the file and it comes right up. I use it at work but cannot find it
here at home. I run Office 2003. /Charlie

Find and Replace Michael R New Users 11 January 22nd 05 06:31 PM
Find and Replace anomaly BruceM Microsoft Word Help 7 January 18th 05 06:47 PM
why doesn't my MS Word Find feature work blue2lion Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 07:59 PM
How To Make Numbering Work Right? Peyton Todd Page Layout 2 December 17th 04 07:53 PM
Trying to make numbering work... Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 5 December 16th 04 08:12 PM