Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JiverJim JiverJim is offline

Default How do I control default imported image size and format in Word

I import photographs into Word documents and wish to avoid having to resize
the documents and change the image format after importing. Can the default
be changed in the Word template file? I could create a template specifically
for this type of document.