Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scof Scof is offline

Default Table header problem

I set up a table in Word and set the top row to be the same on every page
(table header?). I then did signifigant edits on the table and my header
disappeared on all the other pages. I tried to do the same thing again (table
properties, "Row," "repeat as header row at the top of each page." And it
still won't come back. Does anyone know how to reset the table so that I can
do it again and have it work??

Many thanks for any help!!!