troubled

Default Can I convert an old Works to Office 2003 Professional Word

I have a novel in an old Works 95. Can I convert it to Word 2003 Professional
garfield-n-odie

The old .wps converters are not included with Office 2003 and are no longer
available for download from the Microsoft website. But you can download them
from Word MVP Graham Mayor's website http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm
(scroll about half-way down the page to the File Converter Downloads section).