Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Desktop Publishing Girl Desktop Publishing Girl is offline

Default AGAIN WITH THE SECTIONS

I must be doing StyleRef incorrectly because its not working for me in
creating sections without section breaks. Please explain further.

Also... Since I'm begging for help, do you guys know of a way to have the
headers and footers adjust automatically to the margins when you change the
page layout from portrait to landscape.

eg.

Portrait Page

Section Break Next Page

Landscape Page
(how do I make the headers and footers for this page for this page adjust
automatically)

Thanks again guys. You all are amazing.

Using Sections BCIGARE Microsoft Word Help 1 October 4th 06 07:49 PM
Collapsable sections? JMM Page Layout 3 August 15th 06 10:14 AM
the sections button to protect sections of a document exhausted everything Microsoft Word Help 1 February 22nd 06 08:58 AM
protect form sections only with objects in other sections cmath Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 05:31 PM
Sections js New Users 1 January 11th 05 02:43 PM