Choose payment gateway

Old June 7th 22, 11:08 PM
JoseCarey JoseCarey is offline

Default Choose payment gateway

I want to open a store aimed at the US audience and accept payments from there. Please tell me who uses which payment gateway? and what is the conversion of payments when making payments from the US
Old June 9th 22, 02:08 PM
JoseCarey JoseCarey is offline

Originally Posted by JoseCarey View Post
Corefy https://corefy.com/ is a great option to consider. With its support for multiple currencies and languages, it's easy to get started and begin processing payments from customers around the world. Plus, the fees are very reasonable, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes.
Old August 3rd 22, 10:19 PM
nickdark nickdark is offline

Hello! What do you think about payments using a mobile phone? I think it's very convenient and you can use many different apps but I like Tap to phone the most! it is very convenient and you can quickly transfer money to any account! If you are looking for a convenient application for payments, then this is exactly what you need!

shop payment ferum Page Layout 1 May 30th 22 07:58 PM
payment in store ferum Page Layout 1 May 17th 22 09:18 PM
Payment in stores tuil Page Layout 3 December 29th 21 03:04 AM
outstanding payment Claire Microsoft Word Help 1 October 27th 06 04:39 PM