A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Choose payment gateway

Old June 7th 22, 11:08 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2022
Default Choose payment gateway

I want to open a store aimed at the US audience and accept payments from there. Please tell me who uses which payment gateway? and what is the conversion of payments when making payments from the US
Old June 9th 22, 02:08 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jun 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseCarey View Post
I want to open a store aimed at the US audience and accept payments from there. Please tell me who uses which payment gateway? and what is the conversion of payments when making payments from the US
Corefy https://corefy.com/ is a great option to consider. With its support for multiple currencies and languages, it's easy to get started and begin processing payments from customers around the world. Plus, the fees are very reasonable, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes.
Old August 3rd 22, 10:19 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Aug 2022

Hello! What do you think about payments using a mobile phone? I think it's very convenient and you can use many different apps but I like Tap to phone the most! it is very convenient and you can quickly transfer money to any account! If you are looking for a convenient application for payments, then this is exactly what you need!