payment in store

Old May 17th 22, 09:06 PM
ferum ferum is offline

Default payment in store

Has anyone encountered the Softpos application https://m4bank.com/softpos ? A friend told me that it is already actual to install the application on the phone and use it to accept payments. I know it sounds unusual, but many entrepreneurs already use this service. It simplifies life, you don't need to buy additional equipment or a terminal.

Last edited by ferum : May 17th 22 at 09:13 PM.
Old May 17th 22, 09:18 PM
Dervin Dervin is offline

Oh, how cool, I hadn't heard of such an app either. Thank you for introducing it. I will find out more about this information somewhere else and tell my entrepreneur friends.

Payment in stores tuil Page Layout 3 December 29th 21 03:04 AM
how can i make payment request against the bills letter about payment Microsoft Word Help 1 February 20th 09 02:03 PM
outstanding payment Claire Microsoft Word Help 1 October 27th 06 04:39 PM
Letter to Creditor with proof of payment adeveaux Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 02:27 PM