shop payment

Old May 30th 22, 07:54 PM
ferum ferum is offline

Default shop payment

We are planning to open a store. What is the situation with payment? What system should I use to pay when a person comes in without cash?
Old May 30th 22, 07:58 PM
Dervin Dervin is offline

In general, there are the usual terminals, which we use to get payment in stores, but I heard that now use new applications that you download to your gadget, such as softpos https://m4bank.com/softpos Have you heard of this? It's much faster to get paid, you don't need to connect any wires, you just need wifi and your phone supports NFC.