→ How to get ride of arrow in word

Old June 1st 05, 03:02 PM
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Megan,

Generally those would be tabs. Do they still appear if you
turn off the view of editing characters by toggling the
paragraph mark icon in the Word toolbar?
=================
"Megan" wrote in message ...
I have a scanned text that I exported from omnipage 14 to word format, when I try to edit the text it has arrows spread out in
the text, I thing they are carriage returns from the original type written text. I can delete them manually but can't figure out a
way to delete them all either by removing all formatting. If I save the scan as a text file they all appear as long
spaces. I have tried find and replace with all the special characters but it doesn't find them.?
?

Thanks,
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Old July 1st 05, 02:21 PM
Megan

Default → How to get ride of arrow in word