how do I get ride of a file in word 97

Old September 10th 05, 05:02 PM
word general questions

Default how do I get ride of a file in word 97

I have a file named "questions" but every time I close the file it keeps
telling me do I want to save it. I want to get rid of it . so I did trash it
but also everytime I closed the computer down it keeps asking me if I want to
save it, I say no, I even change the name of the file, the other name is
there, but the question file won't dissappear. I closed the machine down and
when I re-open it low and behold the Question doctuments comes right back up
automackley. I went to trash the file and it got trashed in my Doctuments
but again it came up when I opened Word97 should I re-install the program,
and If I do do I have to clear out the old file first or can I re-install it
on top of t he old file
desperate GT

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Open with... does not include Word Flip Microsoft Word Help 14 March 9th 05 02:35 PM