bug with OpenDataSource

Old February 3rd 05, 02:40 PM
Michel

Default bug with OpenDataSource

Hi
I've word 2002 sp3 win xp pro sp2 and access 2002 sp3 all in french
and just installed.
I've to do a MailMerge.OpenDataSource with an sql statment who is
longer than 255 char. For this I use SQLStatement for the 255 first
char and SQLStatement1 for the rest (about 30 char) but no way to make
it work. As long as I've less thant 255 char it works fine. I can put
one part in one statement an other in the other it works fine but as
soon it exceed 255 char at total it ask me to select a table... There
is no problem with the sql statment since I try stuff like field1 =
'aa' or field1 one = 'bb' .... As long there is less than 255 char
everithing is ok.