Greg Schienke

Default Is it possible to change where backup documents are saved?

The subject says it all.

I want to have backup copies saved someplace other than my primary
document folder because I find the plethora of documents beginning
with "Backup" difficult to wade through if I am searching for a
document by date.

Not a new user, so even if it requires a registry hack, I'm up for it.
I'm running Word 2003 on Windows XP.

Thanks in advance,

Greg