Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thiloosa thiloosa is offline

Default Changing colour of text in Word 2003

HI,

This question/answer isnt as easy as it sounds.

I'm using Word 2003 and recently ive been having some serious word
formatting problems. A few paragraphs into writing a document i may want to
change the colour of some particular text, i highlight the needed words in
that paragraph and change the colour in the usual way, but then Word 2003
not only changes the selected text to a different colour but also changes
the whole document in that colour.

This "automaticaly changing the whole document" happens when i want to
changing a selected text into bold, italic, underline - Word 2003 changes
the whole document.

Please help.

Thank you.
Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thiloosa thiloosa is offline

Graham,

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

It's now working great as normal. I must have played with settings not
knowing what i was doing.

Thank you and have a good Christmas!