Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAG JAG is offline

Default How do I insert a bullet within a horizontal line of text?

I want to separate address, phone # etc. on one line of text with a bullet.
How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hold down the Alt key and type 0149 on the numeric keypad or insert
Wingdings 2 symbol 151

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.