Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristi Kristi is offline

Default format a paragraph keep with the previous one

I know how to format a paragraph to "keep with next". I want to also be able
to format a paragraph (style) to "keep with previous". Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 4 May 2009 15:32:01 -0700, Kristi
wrote:

I know how to format a paragraph to "keep with next". I want to also be able
to format a paragraph (style) to "keep with previous". Any ideas?

Word can't do that. We've asked many times, but with no result.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement