melthamdave

Default How to back up speech training flies

How do I back up speech training files after I have done the training. I want
to transfer them to my new computer
--
melthamdave
garfield-n-odie

See
"Speech Recognition Profile Manager Tool".

melthamdave wrote:

How do I back up speech training files after I have done the training. I want
to transfer them to my new computer

melthamdave

I downloaded the program but it would not work on my computer and in fact
crashed it
Isn't there a simple location of the files eg in applications etc eg
microsoft speech that i can copy???