Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Maya Maya is offline

Default Autofit

In Word 2007 i want to use Auto fit to fit more than one table in the
document, I dont want to go one by one for each table and click autofit. Is
there a way to do autofit in 1 click for all tables in a document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Run a macro containing the following code

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Tables.Count
.Tables(i).AutoFitBehavior = True
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Where is AutoFit Columns? Dawn Tables 2 December 14th 09 11:53 AM
which of the following is not an Autofit option? mel Microsoft Word Help 1 July 31st 08 04:51 PM
autofit rows jen_writer Tables 1 February 8th 07 10:34 AM
Table AutoFit Not Working koala824 at Comcast Tables 3 July 22nd 06 05:18 PM
Autofit is giving me fits Mark Tables 1 June 21st 06 10:28 AM