Darryn Darryn is offline
Junior Member

Smile Macro help

Hi,

I am new to Macro's...but can achieve basic tasks, but this is really annoying me..........

The style guide used by your organisation requires all tables within documents to have an outside border but no inside border. The header row must be shaded and headings must be typed in capital letters.

You need to create a table titled Shopping list. It will have two columns and 10 rows. The first column will have the heading Items. The second column will have the heading Number required.

The following items will be inserted into the first column of the table:
• flour
• tomato paste
• cheese
• pineapple
• pepperoni
• salami
• capsicum
• mushrooms
• olives

Create a macro titled Shopping list which will allow you to automatically insert a table containing the required information in the appropriate format into a new document.

The problem is every time I make my macro and then run it, it turns out a mess with all of the text just at the top left hand side all joined together as one sentence.............

GGGRrrrrrr

Please help!