Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MLD MLD is offline

Default Indexing names

Is there a way to index names alphabetically in MS word 2011. When I enter a person (first and last name) in the bookmark box, I do so w/o a space between names, e.g., JohnSmith. How do I tell the program that I want it indexed by last name? or is the program smart enough to do so by by the capital letters J and S?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Why wouldn't you enter "Smith, John"?