Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
valueachild valueachild is offline

Default Help-- Can't find my son's word doc-- its his senior & Eagle scout

Help!!! I deleted a user name under windows control panal-- I believe I saved
the documents when prompted before the user name was deleted-- however when I
message that says it can't open-- do I want to "browse" for program that
created it. My son's Highschool senior project and Eagle Scout project is
there!!! He won't forgive me if I can't find them. Please help.
--
Ruth
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

They save to the desktop of the user logged in. So Press the Windowss key
and D and they will be inside the folder in documents or wherever he put
them.