Jakartauser

Default I have an error message when I try to use page setup

In one of my documents I cannot use page setup at all. Even just opening the
dialog box without changing anything and clicking ok, I get the following
message:

Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacing or
paragraph indents are too large for the page width in some sections.

I am trying to change the orientation from landscape to portrait but
discovered that get this message even by doing what I describe in my first
paragraph. My paragraphs have no idents, Format - column is set to one
column and it does not let me change the width and finally I have tried to
set my margins at from 0 to 4 and nothing works. The error message continues
to appear. HELP!