Grumpy Old man

Default Word 2003

I have upgraded to Office 2003 and the "Favourites" icon has disappeared from
the save as dialogue box. This was a very useful shortcut to save documents
in a complex network folder system. Is there any way I can get it back or
emulate it. The "my network places" icon does not work in the same way. The
new "Favourites" drop-down menu only seems to hold internet locations. This
really is a retrograde step!