Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
minory minory is offline

Default Turning off word wrap

Hi all,

Fisrt I am sorry but I am not goot at using English.

Anyway, as shown in the title, I want to disable wordwrap option

For example, if I want to show following paragraph and type it in MS word
2007,
"blur blur blur blur blur blur loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooong word blur blur blur"

results is
"blur blur blur blur blur blur
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ng word
blur blur blur"

Help please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Hyphenate the long word, by adding an optional hyphen (press Ctrl+Hyphen).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP