Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
needing help in the south

Default Printing Problems

When I try to print a bussiness card, the heading prints upside down. How do
I stop this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You mean from the balance of the text on the card? What is the heading?
Some sort of Graphic image?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"needing help in the south"
wrote in message
When I try to print a bussiness card, the heading prints upside down. How
do
I stop this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
needing help in the south

Doug,
The heading is a Graphic image. I am trying to print on our colored laser
printer. If I use one of the other office printers that is not colored it
prints like it should. I have worked on this for about a week and tried
everthing.

wrote in message
When I try to print a bussiness card, the heading prints upside down. How
do
I stop this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312838 "Pictures in
Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped".

needing help in the south wrote:

When I try to print a bussiness card, the heading prints upside down. How do
I stop this

I am experiencing problems printing ?? formatting problem Corinne Fahy Microsoft Word Help 0 January 18th 06 06:44 PM
Printing problems Erik Microsoft Word Help 6 December 5th 05 05:44 AM
Printing problems with Microsoft Word 2000. Casey Microsoft Word Help 3 June 28th 05 11:23 AM
Footer Printing Problems Ron New Users 1 March 12th 05 08:33 PM
Multiple copies & Landscape problems when printing in Word Matrix Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 05 09:44 AM