clifden clifden is offline
Junior Member

Default make and keep a unique copy of a document

hi .
may be a no can do type question but hopefully note.
I write /update our restaurant menus every day.
lunch dinner specials .
some days its one change other days its several changes .

is there a way to auto save a unique copy of the menu that is saved every day at say mid night.
I have been doing save as and saving in a separate folder but I am hoping I could write a macro or rule that would save the menu document with a daily identifier date in a separate folder so that when the system ran again it would not simply over write the previous day .
sorry for the long winded question .
any suggestions would be much appreciated