compile error in hidden module - suddenly prevents me from saving.

Old March 25th 05, 12:35 AM
compile error in hidden module

Default compile error in hidden module - suddenly prevents me from saving.

I can't explain how this has happened but suddently I am prevented from
saving documents in word and my tool bar does not have the titles HELP
recommends I use to correct this. Thanks
Old March 25th 05, 01:46 AM

Assuming your subject line is correct, see section 4 of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm