How do I correct error in hidden module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge

Old September 22nd 05, 05:06 AM
Trish

Default How do I correct error in hidden module: WinFaxPrintAndMerge

I had unstalled WinFax but I keep getting compile error in hidden module:
WinFaxPrintAndMerge. I get this error every time I open Word 2003. Thank
you,
Old September 22nd 05, 05:52 AM
Graham Mayor

The uninstallation has left behind the add-in WFWRD2K2.DOT. Remove this file
from the Word startup folder.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 22nd 05, 06:02 AM

See section 4 of http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Old October 7th 05, 07:59 PM
rzachow

This is the error that I get all the time but I do not see the solution
please send me a reply to

Old October 8th 05, 01:00 AM

Have you deleted the WFWRD2K.dot (or whatever it is) template from Word's
Startup folder?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See section 4 of

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Old October 8th 05, 06:20 AM
Graham Mayor

The error that Trish reported comes from the add-in which Word attempts to
load on startup. This add-in is incompatible with word, hence the error
message. If you have removed the add-in as suggested, the add-in cannot be
loaded and thus the error should not occur.

See also http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm