Janice F. Jorgensen

Default from Text to Word???? now tooo many pages

I have just moved a text document to word. It is 94 pages. But it is
formatted like it was in Text. I would like the sentences to extend to the
edge of the margins on the pages. That alone would reduce the page numbers
by about half.

Then I would like to have page breaks between each company title. what I
have is a company summary and I want to make apage break after each one...

there is a ====== as a divider that text had.. if i could do a find and
replace ..would be great..

solutions?

Janice F. Jorgensen

Jezebel

Why can't you do a Find and Replace?

You can use AutoFormat to clean up the superfluous line breaks, or you can
do that with F&R also (^p = paragraph mark).

"Janice F. Jorgensen" wrote in message
I have just moved a text document to word. It is 94 pages. But it is
formatted like it was in Text. I would like the sentences to extend to

the
edge of the margins on the pages. That alone would reduce the page

numbers
by about half.

Then I would like to have page breaks between each company title. what I
have is a company summary and I want to make apage break after each one...

there is a ====== as a divider that text had.. if i could do a find and
replace ..would be great..

solutions?

Janice F. Jorgensen

Janice F. Jorgensen

Never knew this..about F & R with the paragraph mark.. this is helping a lot
thanks

I tried the auto format..but it was overwhelming...but I am new at
this..with long documents.