Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SaraKinney SaraKinney is offline

Default Expanding Table of Contents

Can I create a Table of Contents that expands when you make the first
selection? I have a large document that has summaries within the sections and
I would like those to display after they make a selection.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

This duplicate question received a reply in the word.tables
newsgroup

Cindy Meister