Remove red highlight in Word .

Old December 2nd 04, 04:43 PM

Default Remove red highlight in Word .

I am exchanging attachments with a coauthor. She has highlighted changes in
red, but I can remove her highlights. Any suggestions other that what is in
MS Help - it doesn't work.
Gary
Old December 2nd 04, 07:21 PM
garfield-n-odie

Accept all tracked changes in the document. In newer versions of Word, this
command is accessible from the Reviewing toolbar. In older versions, I seem
to recall that the command is under Tools | Track Changes.

Old December 2nd 04, 07:21 PM
Barb Reinhardt

I'm guessing that track changes is on in the document.

" wrote in
message ...