Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
myla myla is offline

Default Page Layout

I am having the problem with my cursor starting in the middle of the page. I
tried pagelayout/align/top.... only thing is I don't have the option of
changing it to top alignment. my choices are align to page or margin. How can
I get this changed. I can't do anything.
--
myla&me
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

On the Layout tab of the Page Setup dialog, use the Vertical Alignment drop
down in the Page section of the dialog. You should see the following
entries:

Top
Centre
Justified
Bottom

Are you saying that is where you only have the options of aligning to page
or margin?

Regardless, your problem will probably be overcome if you follow the
instructions in the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.