Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Don Bouchard Don Bouchard is offline

Default Edit Table data

Previously posted in the wrong Microsoft newsgroup--and no helpful reply.

I recently upgraded to a Vista and Word 2007, and opened a table file
created with WIndows XP and Word 2003. I haven't yet created a new
table--only opened tables created with previous
versions of Word.
When I click in a cell, my cursor fails to open that cell or to allow me to
type or change the data in a cell. How do I get the cursor to appear in a
cell that I click in?
How do I change the data in that cell?
I never had this problem when upgrading to previous versions of Word from
Windows 95 to XP.

I would appreciate help from somebody with expertise in the new Word tables.

Using Excel as source data - can't edit Cowtoon Mailmerge 1 December 18th 06 05:57 PM
Trying to edit data source Leslie Isaacs Mailmerge 2 October 18th 06 01:32 PM
can't edit data LJ Rea Mailmerge 1 February 1st 06 04:55 AM
view and edit data source Sarah Mailmerge 1 September 7th 05 07:18 PM
Cannot Edit Data Source in Data Merge Manager Marsha L. Hillson Gerace • Mailmerge 1 February 4th 05 11:11 PM