Samurai

Default How do I change the color of Japanese ruby text (furigana) in Wor.

I need to know how to change the color of furigana in the English version of
Word with the Japanese IME upgrade. I assume it is impossible, because in
the Ruby Text formatting pane there are no options regarding color, although
other ones exist for size and font.

Change highlighted text biting_bear Microsoft Word Help 1 March 11th 05 09:33 PM
How can I change the color of the font for help text on forms? fergie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 05 09:31 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
I'm trying to change the text shadow color from gray to a darker . Chachilynch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 21st 04 12:54 AM
Can I change the vertical alignment of text in a text box? Fien Page Layout 2 November 25th 04 03:47 PM