Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alison Alison is offline

Default Why are my page numbers skipping?

Very aggrivated. I am creating a document with columns and page breaks and
section breaks. When I put in a page break, the document is not registering
it, and the next page has the same page number as the previous one. I cannot
figure out HOW to make the next page know it's the next page!