Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Trouble copying/pasting from the web

Hoping someone might be able to help me.

I am no longer able to copy and paste neither text nor pictures from the web
directly to word. The wierd thing, however, is that I can copy and paste
text and pictures from the web to an open email...and then from that email to
word, but, I have somehow managed to lose my ablity to copy directly from the
web into word.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Chris