Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zuzana Zuzana is offline

Default Disappearing ruler

One day, my vertical and horizontal ruler started to disappear. I have
already tried what people wrote here earlier:

1. tools - options - view etc. - this did not maky any difference,
2. view - ruler - I cannot find the "ruler" in the "view"

What else could I do? Or where is the "ruler" that is supposed to be in the
"view"?

Many thanks, Zuzana

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zuzana Zuzana is offline

I know it is supposed to be in the View menu. I cannot find it there though. Z.

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napÃ*sal (napÃ*sala):

"Zuzana" wrote in message
One day, my vertical and horizontal ruler started to disappear. I have
already tried what people wrote here earlier:

1. tools - options - view etc. - this did not maky any difference,
2. view - ruler - I cannot find the "ruler" in the "view"

What else could I do? Or where is the "ruler" that is supposed to be in

the
"view"?

Many thanks, Zuzana

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In that case, after verifying that you don't have adaptive menus enabled,
see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm.

"Zuzana" wrote in message
I know it is supposed to be in the View menu. I cannot find it there

though. Z.

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napÃ*sal (napÃ*sala):

Ruler is on the View menu, not on the View tab of Tools | Options.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.