Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TackyKatt TackyKatt is offline

Default I hate the 2007 version of Word!

How do I deal with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Since it's not going to change, you can get used to it, stick with an old
version, or use another product. My personal recommendatio is to bite the
bullet for now and get comfortable with the new program. Down the road when
more businesses start to use it, you'll already have the skills to hit the
ground running with it instead of moping around the office kvetching about
how you can't find any of the old commands like your peers will be. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TackyKatt" wrote in message
How do I deal with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

See a therapist?
Jump off a cliff?
Don't use it?

"TackyKatt" wrote in message
: How do I deal with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GTS GTS is offline

I feel your pain. 2007 also has some kind of "deadline detector" built in,
where it hides the things you need when you are on a tight deadline. Hang in
there. There are others in your situation!
--
GTS

"TackyKatt" wrote:

How do I deal with this?