E. Claire Duffy

Default print multiple envelopes with the same address

I am creating wedding RSVP document and I need multiple envelopes (50) with
the bride's name & address. I don't want to use labels but I can't find an
option to print more than one envelope at a time.

You need to create an envelope document, as follows:

1. Starting from a blank document, create your envelope and click on the Add
to Document button.

2. The document will be added to the blank document as Section 1, Page 0.

3. To save just the envelope, you need to get rid of Section 2, Page 1.
Place the insertion point anywhere on the envelope page go to Page Setup.

4. Without changing any settings, click OK.

5. Now place the insertion point in Section 2 (the Letter/A4-sized page) and
press F4. This will copy the Page Setup settings to Section 2 (making it
also an envelope).

6. Switch to Normal view and select and delete the section break.

7. Save your envelope document.

"E. Claire Duffy" wrote in message
I am creating wedding RSVP document and I need multiple envelopes (50)

with
the bride's name & address. I don't want to use labels but I can't find an
option to print more than one envelope at a time.

Christopher

Wow, that's pretty complicated. I had the same issue. It was very
frustrating.
Where or what is the Add Document button????

Suggestion for a future release: Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to
simply add a number of copies field to the print section of the Envelopes and
Labels box???

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

[...]

"Add to Document" is on the Envelopes tab of the Envelopes and Labels dialog
(Tools | Letters and
Mailings | Envelopes and Labels). And yes, a "number of copies" button would
be helpful. Have you suggested this to MS? See

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You need to create an envelope document, as follows:

1. Starting from a blank document, create your envelope and click on the

Add
to Document button.

2. The document will be added to the blank document as Section 1, Page

0.

3. To save just the envelope, you need to get rid of Section 2, Page 1.
Place the insertion point anywhere on the envelope page go to Page

Setup.

4. Without changing any settings, click OK.

5. Now place the insertion point in Section 2 (the Letter/A4-sized page)

and
press F4. This will copy the Page Setup settings to Section 2 (making it
also an envelope).

6. Switch to Normal view and select and delete the section break.

7. Save your envelope document.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"E. Claire Duffy" wrote in