Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob

Default In Word 2003, how to print comments (not as balloons)

In the "Help" section of Word 2003 it says to go to "print view" and to print
the "document showing markup". However, tracked changes print, but no
comments.

When I go to the "show" button and "balloons" and check off "only for
comments/formatting" then comments will show on-screen as balloons and they
will also print as balloons.

I would like to print them at the end of the document with comment numbers,
is there a way?