Rick

Default All my Menus have dissapered? File Menu, Edit, Tools, etc,

Their all gone. Editing and Formatting Icons that usually display below the
pulldown menus are gone too. How to restore them? I tried removing Word 2000
then reinstalling. Even used a different CD, on an MS Works CD but the
toolbars did not reappear.

Thanks
Rick
Daiya Mitchell

See he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissngMenusEtc.htm

DM

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try this one: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

"numnumnum" wrote in message
link is invalid

On 4/19/05 11:13 PM, "Rick" wrote:

Their all gone. Editing and Formatting Icons that usually display

below the
pulldown menus are gone too. How to restore them? I tried removing

Word 2000
then reinstalling. Even used a different CD, on an MS Works CD but the
toolbars did not reappear.

Thanks
Rick

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shakealia Shakealia is offline

The link was extremely helpful. Thanks! However, it only works on a per
document basis. Is there a way for me to restore the toolbars for all
documents.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try this one: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

"numnumnum" wrote in message
link is invalid

On 4/19/05 11:13 PM, "Rick" wrote:

Their all gone. Editing and Formatting Icons that usually display

below the
pulldown menus are gone too. How to restore them? I tried removing

Word 2000
then reinstalling. Even used a different CD, on an MS Works CD but the
toolbars did not reappear.

Thanks
Rick

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you deleted the Registry key as instructed, this should solve the problem
globally.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try this one: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

newsgroup so