Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karin0005

Default How can I change Word 2003 dokuments with Office 2000

I bought a Laptop and there was a trial version of Word 2003 installed. All
documents that I made with this version are now (after the trial time has
ended) looked. I have installed my old Office 2000 version but I can't
change these files with Office 2000. Has anybody a solution for me?
Thanks in advance
..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I am able to make changes back and forth between Word 2000, 2002, and 2003.

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Karin0005" wrote in message
I bought a Laptop and there was a trial version of Word 2003 installed. All
documents that I made with this version are now (after the trial time has
ended) looked. I have installed my old Office 2000 version but I can't
change these files with Office 2000. Has anybody a solution for me?
Thanks in advance
.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karin0005

Hello, thanks for your answer. I found a solution, I moved all documents to
my desktop, remove Word 2003 and install Office 2000 on the laptop than
return all documents back to my laptop and all works.